- Advansys Archive To Go archive(s) or Advansys Portable Message folder(s) as the input data to be converted to Outlook format. For more information, see Archive To Go and Message Saver Pack.
- Microsoft .NET Framework Redistributable, Version 4.0 or above.
- Microsoft Outlook® client 2003 or later version.
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader to access product documentation.
Usage note: When using Advansys PST Creator on a workstation with the GroupWise Client installed (which is not required for PST Creator operation), prevent Outlook using Novell MAPI default settings. There are known MAPI configuration issues when running both the GroupWise client and Outlook on the same workstation. Prior to conversion, to prevent Outlook using Novell MAPI default settings, configure the Outlook client to prompt on startup for the MAPI profile to be used. You can configure this behavior in the Outlook client under Options | Mail Services | Prompt for a profile to be used. On Windows XP or above, you can also set this option by using the Windows Control Panel | Mail | Show Profiles, “When starting Microsoft Outlook, use this profile:” Prompt for a profile to be used. When Outlook starts and prompts you for the profile, select the appropriate one to connect to your Outlook data.
Obtaining the Adobe Reader
The Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded from: [Click Here]