/ Forums / Advansys Formativ / Formativ Creator / Multiple Versions of applet?? / Reply To: Multiple Versions of applet??

Support 1a
Participant

Are the multiple copies of the applet directly under the ‘My Applets’ entry, or are they under the applet library entry in FormativCentral?

Generally speaking, the only way for this type of duplication to occur is for an applet to be copied, then pasted multiple times to the same location. Formativ will sequentially append a number to the copy when pasted. There are no known issues that can cause this to happen any other way.

If the copies are under the ‘My Applets’ entry, you may wish to have a look at the date and time stamps of the copies in C:Program FilesAdvansysFormativLocal (assuming a default installation) to see if you can identify a pattern (i.e if the copies all have a similiar date and time). In any case, you can simply delete the copies from this directory using the Windows Explorer, or by selecting each one and deleting them from within FormativCentral.

If the copies are under the applet library in FormativCentral, select each one and delete them manually.

In either case, continue to use Formativ to see if the problem persists. If it does, please let us know and we’ll escalate this issue.

Thanks,

Advansys Support