#7997
ctaleck
Participant

I’m not sure why I had the ItemSaveMessageDraft commented out. Tired mistake…

I tried using your cleaned up code and finally got a message ID. However, I got the message ID of the “original” message, not the “reply” message.

It turns out that I’ve had the “integration” setup incorrectly.

In all my tests, I’ve had integrations set to run the code BEFORE the “OnReply” event.

I changed it to run AFTER “OnReply” and it successfully retrieves the “reply” message ID.

I guess the moral of this exchange is that no assumptions should be made about which integrations are being used during tests.

[This message was edited by ctaleck on July 17, 2008 at 06:15 AM.]