/ Forums / Advansys Formativ / Formativ Runtime / Error D107 when trying to forward an embedded email attachment / Reply To: Error D107 when trying to forward an embedded email attachment
Sorry for the delay. We are still investigating the exact cause of the problem but we now believe it is not related to problematic registry entries but potentially a low level GroupWise code change which has impacted our Third Party Handler DLLs.
To help verify our initial problem tracing results within your environment, on a workstation with the problem, could you please try the following steps, which will unregister the Formativ TPH Dlls. Formativ will still continue to operate normally but any custom applets using low level token integration features will not (most solutions do not normally use this feature).
- Close the GroupWise Client.
- Open the Formativ Control Panel Applet.
- Select the General Tab (it should be showing by default).
- Under the Enable/Disable group, if selected, unselect both Applet Recorder and Command Blocker (for Formativ Runtime, only Command Blocker is relevant).
- Press OK.
- Restart the GroupWise client and test the Forward/Reply functions on an embedded message.
Once we receive your results we will review the next course of action.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.