Thank you for you enquiry. Unfortunately there is no dedicated, self-contained reference for learning Formativ solution development.
I would suggest that you use the following resources, remembering also that the quickest way to learn is by doing – ie. create your own applet exercises.
- Formativ Programmers Guide;
- Reference: Formativ Language Guide. It’s particularly worth studying the Utilities object, and the FileSystemUtils and StringList objects;
- VBScript in a Nutshell, by Childs et al, O’Reilly & Associates, Inc. We have found this to be both concise and comprehensive on the language;
- Reference: VBScript Language Reference (bundled with Formativ Developer/Admin);
- Reference: Novell GroupWise Object API. It’s particularly worth studying the Account and Message objects, and the Filter Expression reference;
- Reference: Novell GroupWise Token API;
- The example solutions at Formativ Applet Central;
- Use the Search feature in these Support Forums to review discussions on a specific issue;
- Post your queries to these Support Forums.
I hope this helps.