Thank you for your enquiry, and for including the Formativ configuration information.
I am not aware of other reports of the problem you describe with Stationery. Could you provide some more information about the behaviour, as follows?
- The instruction at “0x02d443a6” referenced memory at “0x03fda3a4”. The memory could not be “read”, Click OK to terminate the program. I think this text appears on a dialog. What is the text in the dialog caption (the top bar)?
- Runtime error 216 at 02D443A6. I think this text appears on a dialog. What is the text in the dialog caption (the top bar)?
- Does the error occur when using any other solution in the Presentation Pack?
- Does the error occur on other machines while using the same GroupWise login account?
- Does the error occur while using a different GroupWise login account on the same machine?
- What anti-virus software (product & version) are installed?
I hope to hear from you soon.