• Creator
    Topic
    alicia
    Participant

I know you said that phone messages should archive, but I can tell you in my environment they do not archive. I have recently archived about 15 different mailboxes and if there is a a phone message ANYWHERE in the GW account, the archive to go fails.

When you try to archive a phone message -does it work for you? I have run GW fix/repair. I have rebooted. I have tried different user accounts. The archive to go will fail every time on the phone message. Ideas?

It is simple to reproduce. Try to archive a mailbox that contains a phone message. Tell me what happens.

• Author
      Replies
      Support 1
      Participant

Thanks for reporting this behavior.

We have archived a number of our mailboxes that contain phone messages; none of these failed or logged any problem to do with phone messages. We know that other customers also have successfully archived mailboxes that contain phone messages.

What are the reasons why you believe that phone messages are causing the failure to archive?

Do you see an error displayed? If so, please send a screen shot to support@advansyscorp.com.

I look forward to your reply.

Regards,
        Advansys Support

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.