Topic
    embru
    Participant
  • Author
    Replies
    tech11
    Participant

Good Afternoon,

Have you look in Control Panel and Advansys Formativ in Local Config that you’ve :
    Formativ Menu Caption in GroupWise is:
    A&pplets ?

Hope to help you Confused!
    Bye !.

Support 1a
    Participant

Thanks tech11.

Embru – did the response from tech11 solve your problem?

Regards,

Advansys Support

embru
    Participant

Thanks for the hint. This solved the problem, of the item-name. Unforunately there are still no applets available. The only item under applets is Quick Config…

Confused

Greetings

Mel

Support 1a
    Participant

Is your copy of Runtime registered? If the 30 day trial period expires no applets will be loaded.

You may want to send a copy of your configuration information to support@advansyscorp.com – from the main GroupWise menu select Help | About Formativ. When the about box appears, select the configuration tab and press the ‘copy to clipboard’ button. Paste the contents of the clipboard into a message to the abovementioed address and we’ll take a look.

Regards,

Advansys Support

embru
    Participant

Thanks. Yes the Runtimeversion is registered. I will send you the informations you mentioned.

thanks

Mel

Support 1a
    Participant

Thanks. I’ll take a look and get back to you.

Regards,

Advansys Support

embru
    Participant

Hi Support!!

I’ve sent you long times ago the mentionned file… but I have still no answer!

Please help us we have several users with the same problem!!

regards

mel

Support 1a
    Participant

Unfortunately we can’t locate it in our support account. It may have been trapped by a spam filter, or has otherwise been misplaced. Could you please resend and we’ll take a look.

Could you please also send a separate email to support@advansyscorp.com to let us know you have sent the information.

Regards,

Advansys Support

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.