What is the proper procedure to get an applet into an eDir global applet library as a Flexilock so that it can be used in the Runtime environment?
These are the steps I’m currently taking, which seem a little tedious:
1. Right-click applet under My Applets to create a Flexilock version to the “Flexilock Output” folder
2. Copy from the “Flexilock Output” to the “My DocumentsAdvansysApplets” folder
3. Restart GroupWise/Formativ Studio so that the Flexilock applet appears in My Applets
4. Disable the unlocked applet and/or integrations (so the applet does not run twice during testing)
5. Right-click to cut the Flexilock applet ()
6. Right-click to paste the Flexilock applet to the Global Applet Library section for distribution. No drag-and-drop allow for this operation
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.