/ Forums / Advansys Archive To Go, Advansys PST Creator / Archive To Go / Messages could not be archived

• Creator
    Topic
    hd1
    Participant

I am receiving a random error on accounts that I am archiving. The error is show on the log for the user.

X messages were archive candidates, but only X were archived. Please check the log for details of messages that could not be archived.

I do not see a pattern. I do run a maintenance check on there mailbox and archive. For both a stucture/fix and Contents/Fix. What else could possible cause this error?

• Author
      Replies
      Support 1
      Participant

Thank you for reporting this issue.

Could you send the process log from one of the attempts to support@advansyscorp.com, please? If the log file is larger than 100KB then please zip it before attaching to your email. You will find the log file in the archive directory, e.g. a directory named “bsmith Archive” will contain the file “bsmith.log”.

Regards,
        Advansys Support

hd1
        Participant

I have sent off an email, I didn’t post the entire log just the error message at this time. Could we finish this discussion through email?

Support 1
          Participant

We have received your email, and yes that way will be more convenient to discuss this matter.

Regards,
            Advansys Support

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.