I am sometimes getting duplicate messages when using the AddExistingMessage Function. This only seems to happen when several users are proxying to the same account or if someone is logged into groupwise on one machine and then logged in at onother location.
This is basically what my applet does
1. I send an email from a web-based application using ado.net.
2. When the user launches groupwise or a new message is recieved I search the message store to find messages that were from a specific address and then I check if the class of those messages is GW.Message.Mail.Internet
3. I then create a draft message with a new class GW.Message.Mail.MyApp (so I can have a custom icon) and copy everything to the draft message. I then add some field definitions with
string values and then send the email using the AddExistingMessage function.
4. I delete the original message. I delete the draft message.
If 6 users have proxy access to one account then they get 6 copies of the same email.
Any Ideas why I would get duplicates???
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.