Create and run an unlimited number of Formativ solutions for GroupWise.
- Low cost, fully integrated development tool for building and running your own Formativ powered GroupWise solutions.
- Includes all Formativ Runtime features.
- Create, edit, record, encode and delete Formativ applet solutions.
- Create solutions based on the Formativ Portal Manager™, which allows the display and processing of HTML content and forms within multiple browser portals, directly within the GroupWise Windows client.
- Protect your source code by creating and distributing secure Flexalock™ applets.
- Create evaluation solutions for your customers using secure Flexalock™ applets which include an expiry date.
- Leverage the Multi-session Login and GroupWise Trusted Application APIs, which enable solutions to access multiple GroupWise accounts automatically (requires appropriate security).
- A wide range of free open source example applets available.
- Wide range of Formativ powered GroupWise solutions available.
- Integrates seamlessly with the GroupWise Windows client.
- Stand-alone and enterprise modes of operation.
- Available with Formativ Enterprise, Formativ Small Business and as a single user option.
Formativ Powered Solutions for GroupWise
Once you have Formativ, you can access a wide range of ready-to-use commercial and free Formativ powered solutions for GroupWise. Please refer to the Formativ Solutions page for further information.
Download Formativ Creator
USD price per user.
Formativ Maintenance: Provides customers with access to minor product updates. New and upgrade licenses include the first 12 months maintenance free of charge. After the first 12 months, optional Formativ Maintenance is charged annually at 25% of current product RRP.
Volume Discounts. Significant discounts are available for volume purchases.
Special Pricing. Advansys will always seek to meet special purchasing circumstances. Flexible pricing and licensing conditions will be considered.
Terms and Conditions: Review the Advansys standard terms and conditions.
Listed below are the minimum requirements. It is recommended to use the latest GroupWise client update for each major release.
- Novell GroupWise 2014 SP1, 2012 SP1, 8.0.1, 7.0 SP1, 6.5.
- Microsoft Windows 32 or 64 bit, versions 8, 7, Vista or XP.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later.
- Microsoft Windows Script 5.5 or later.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader for documentation.
|Runs free Formativ Express solutions|
|Runs free GroupWise Cool Solutions Formativ Applets|
|Runs commercial Formativ solutions|
|Runs Formativ 2.0, 1.6, 1.5 and 1.0 solutions|
|Supports GroupWise 2014|
|Includes the Formativ Portal Manager™ technology|
|Active Web style dialogs and forms support|
|Supports active Web style views of GroupWise information|
|Supports Encoded and Flexalock™ applets|
|Supports trial (time-limited) Flexalock™ applets|
|Support for stand-alone operation|
|Execute applets from Novell eDirectory/NDS applet libraries|
|Novell eDirectory support using the NetWare Client or LDAP|
|Execute open source applets|
|Create an unlimited number of Formativ solutions|
|Create secure Encoded and Flexalock™ applets|
|Includes visual dialog form designer|
|Control how Formativ solutions integrate with the GroupWise client|
|Supports an unlimited number of Formativ solutions|
Formativ Express is the FREE engine which powers Express solutions for GroupWise. Formativ Express is limited to running Express compatible solutions only and most solutions will need Formativ Runtime.
Formativ Small Business
Formativ Small Business is a cost-effective Formativ software bundle packaged for small organizations or departments within large enterprises. It includes one Formativ Creator licences to provide solution creation capabilities and 100 Formativ Runtime licences for end users within your organization.