Message Saver Pack
On-demand export of GroupWise messages to portable XML files. Includes the free Advansys Message Viewer for accessing saved messages without GroupWise.
On-demand GroupWise Message Export
The Advansys Formativ Message Saver Pack is a personal solution for saving messages from the GroupWise client to portable files which can be viewed offline using the free Advansys Message Viewer – without needing to have GroupWise installed!
Store the self-contained Advansys Portable Message files, including attachments and faithful text/HTML view, on CD, DVD, in network folders, databases, CRM systems, GroupWise DMS or external document management systems.
The Message Saver Pack 2.0 includes Advansys Message Saver, the free Advansys Message Viewer and the Formativ Framework for .NET 1.0.
Message Saver requires a copy of Formativ Runtime, Creator or Studio. Message Viewer is a free Windows application for viewing Advansys Portable Message (FML) files on any standard media, including your hard disk, CD-ROM or DVD.
- Saves message text/HTML view(s) and any attachments into a single, portable XML file format (Advansys Portable Message, FML).
- Export single or multiple message selection, selected folder, or messages within a query folder or query results window.
- Supports export of all GroupWise message types: Mail, Appointment, Reminder Note, Task, Phone and Document Reference.
- Save As feature for single and multiple messages.
- Remember multiple save locations.
- Personal and shared save locations.
- Quick-save feature.
- Archive or delete messages after saving.
- Save file attachments external to the Advansys Portable Message (FML) file.
- Support for Categories and Personal Subject (GroupWise 6.5 and above).
- Export support for file systems with file name length limitations.
- Detailed error logging system.
- Free stand-alone Advansys Message Viewer for message viewing, printing and searching.
- QuickViewer, Search and Info toolbar buttons.
- GroupWise Document Management System (DMS) integration when opening Message Saver (FML) files from a document library.
- View saved messages in applications which can read text or XML files.
- Forward or reply to a saved message.
- Integrates seamlessly with the GroupWise client.
- Familiar interface, easy to use.
- Efficient, scalable message data sharing external to GroupWise.
- Export selected messages and attachments for use external to GroupWise, such as for special project folders, external distribution or importing into other applications.
- Import messages into GroupWise DMS or other document management systems.
- Free stand-alone Advansys Message Viewer removes need for GroupWise client to read, forward, reply, print and search saved messages.
- Single file keeps message and attachments in a single, portable format.
- Saved messages can be stored in a database or information management system.
- Preserves key GroupWise message information, including custom fields, Message ID and more.
Download Message Saver Pack
Formativ Maintenance: Provides customers with access to minor product updates. New and upgrade licenses include the first 12 months maintenance free of charge. After the first 12 months, optional Formativ Maintenance is charged annually at 25% of current product RRP.
Volume Discounts. Significant discounts are available for volume purchases.
Special Pricing. Advansys will always seek to meet special purchasing circumstances. Flexible pricing and licensing conditions will be considered.
Terms and Conditions: Review the Advansys standard terms and conditions.
Listed below are the minimum requirements. It is recommended to use the latest GroupWise client update for each major release.
Advansys Archive To Go
If you need to export a complete or partial GroupWise mailbox to a portable, updatable archive, have a look at Archive To Go. It offers easy mailbox export and updates for all GroupWise messages, documents and personal contacts. Archive To Go and the Advansys Message Saver use the Advansys Portable Message format.
Advansys PST Creator
When you need to create Outlook compatible mailboxes or messages from Archive To Go GroupWise archives or Advansys Portable GroupWise Messages, whether it is for a user departing, migration to Exchange or special applications, such as legal discovery, the Advansys PST Creator is the tool to use.
Advansys Migration Pack
Are you being compelled to migrate to Microsoft Exchange? While our recommendation is to keep GroupWise and avoid the significant costs of moving collaboration platforms, when there is no choice other than to move to Exchange, the cost-effective Advansys Migration Pack provides a fast, highly affordable and high quality option. The pack includes Archive To Go and the Advansys PST Creator software, which work together to provide the technical solution, while the bundle pricing makes it even more affordable. Request a full trial today.
Message Saver Pack
If your users need the ability to export one or more messages selected from within the GroupWise client to the portable Advansys XML file format (FML), have a look at the Advansys Message Saver Pack. Designed to offer special use and project oriented message export capabilities, the Message Saver Pack uses the same portable XML format as Archive To Go.
While the Archive To Go Viewer is specifically designed to view complete Advansys portable archives, Archive To Go FML files can also be opened and viewed using the free Advansys Message Viewer, which is available in the Message Saver Pack installer and separately from http://www.advansyscorp.com/products/extend/fv-solutions/message-viewer/.