#8443
PiT
Participant

Hi,

i tried the migration with another workstation (same GW version, runtime and applet). The migration freezed after about 200 mails -no error, just freeze. I put the directory in which the applet freezed into the outlook archive and started again. And this time everything went fine until the migration of the appointments. There i got the same error (access violation). But that doesn´t matter for me…After that I migrated the archive.pst with the directory in which i assumed the origin of the first access violation error…but the migration went fine. So thank you for this great piece of software :0) – with some workarround the migration was doable. During the next weeks i will migrate some other pst files to Groupwise…maybe I ll get the error again and I will keep reporting =D.

cheers
PiT