Advansys PST Creator Support
Advansys does not provide telephone support for this product. For assistance, please review the four steps below.
Step 1 – Check last minute documentation
The readme file contains any late breaking information about this product, including information that may solve your problem. To access this file, please check the Advansys PST Creator program group under Start | All Programs.
Step 2 – Check for product updates
A product update may exist that solves your problem. Please see below for the latest update information.
Step 3 – Consult the manual
An answer may be found in the Advansys PST Creator Manual which is installed with the product.
Step 4 – Moderated support forums
Advansys provides support for Advansys PST Creator via moderated forums. These web-based forums are moderated by Advansys technical staff and represent the primary source of support for the Advansys PST Creator.
Submit Support Request
Nov 30 2016
Advansys PST Creator 22.214.171.124 released.
Advansys PST Creator 4.0
PST Creator 4.0 introduces support for Outlook 2016 and the 32-bit and 64-bit Outlook client versions.
- Outlook 2016 support
- Supports 32/64-bit Outlook clients
- Updated installer package
- Separate 32/64-bit installers included
- Inbuilt Outlook version check
- Added environmental information
Advansys PST Creator customers can check for updates using the inbuilt “Check for updates” feature. Customers with active maintenance can download and install 126.96.36.199 from the Advansys PST Creator Download page.
Jun 25 2015
Advansys PST Creator 188.8.131.52 released.
Advansys PST Creator 3.1
PST Creator 3.1 introduces the same flexible cloud-based license management system used in Archive To Go 3.1. See below for key features and details.
- Flexible license management
- Compatible with previous licenses
- Automated licensing options
- New settings options
- Additional logging detail
- Minor fixes
Advansys PST Creator customers can check for updates using the inbuilt “Check for updates” feature. Customers with current upgrade protection can download and install 184.108.40.206 from the Advansys PST Creator Download page.
Oct 1 2014
Advansys PST Creator 220.127.116.11 released.
Advansys PST Creator 3.0
PST Creator 3.0 introduced conversion automation, support for Archive To Go 3.0 and more. See below for key features and details.
- Conversion automation
- Archive To Go monitoring
- Advanced reporting
- Conversion history
- Enhanced conversion
- Updated user interface
Advansys PST Creator 1.0 customers can check for updates using the inbuilt “Check for updates” feature. Customers with current upgrade protection can download and install 18.104.22.168 from the Advansys PST Creator Download page.
Mar 12 2013
PST Creator 22.214.171.124 minor update released.
- New Advanced option for appending an Internet domain name to messages including addresses without a domain name. For example, a message which may contain an internal GroupWise email address, such as bsmith.po.domain.
Sep 10 2012
PST Creator 126.96.36.199 update released.
- GroupWise Calendar items will import into the appropriate Outlook folder.
- Contacts, Calendar, Tasklist folder type changed.
- Opened message icon will change from unread yellow message to opened white envelope.
- Attachment(s) which failed to convert will be included as a text file (conversion-log.txt) and attached to the converted message.
Jun 2 2011
PST Creator 188.8.131.52 update released.
- Added support for Windows 7 64-bit.
- Convert special contacts where the expected ‘name’ field not present.
- Updated log format.
Feb 9 2011
PST Creator 184.108.40.206 update released.
- Added advanced option to control the export of message metadata (e.g. GroupWise message property text, custom fields) to Outlook User Defined fields.
- Updated log format.
May 31 2010
PST Creator 220.127.116.11 update released.
- Advanced option to limit message recipients. Default value is checked and maximum recipients is set to 50. You can configure it by pressing ‘Advanced’ button in ‘Settings’ page. See the Users Guide for more information.
- Log header shows the user-defined, advanced recipients settings and the maximum number defined.
- Logs details (subject, path) for messages which exceed the recipients limit.
- Log summary shows total messages exceeded user defined recipients limit.
- Converts folders where the name format is “%Test”.
- Browse button to select PST and log file locations.
- Log shows full folder path.
- About dialog shows additional license information.
- For Limited licenses, the About dialog lists un-restricted accounts.
- Installer updated. No longer required to uninstall a previous version from ‘Add or Remove Programs’.
Dec 22 2009
PST Creator 18.104.22.168 update released.
- Update to single license feature. Expanded validation technique used in identifying the target Archive To Go archive.
Jul 17 2009
PST Creator 22.214.171.124 update released.
- Update to trial version. When converting an Archive To Go archive which contains only a GroupWise personal archive, the trial version now uses the correct Archive To Go archive ID when the single license file request generator is used. This issue does not impact the fully licensed version.
- Fixed conversion of Advansys Portable Message (FML files) created by early versions of Message Saver applet.
Jan 20 2009
Advansys PST Creator 1.0 released.