/ Forums / Advansys Formativ / Formativ Runtime / Formativ MenuItems not visable anymore in GW client 7 Sp1 / Reply To: Formativ MenuItems not visable anymore in GW client 7 Sp1
Thanks for your message.
Unfortunately, we are unable to reproduce the behaviour on GroupWise 7.0.1 (build 27/07/2006, build number 422). Here is the steps we followed:
- Uncheck “Display Main Menu” in Tools-Options-Appearance. Other settings:
Schemes: Custom, Display Nav Bar = true, Display Main Toolbar = true
- Close the dialog and Menubar not present (i.e. File, Edit, View, Actions, Applets, etc), only the Navigation bar exists.
- Click ‘Arrow pointing down’ icon from the far left of the Nav Bar and select ‘Display Main Menu’ popup menu item.
- GroupWise menu items displayed (i.e. File, Edit, View, Actions, etc).
- Formativ menu items displayed (Applets).
Please let us know if we have missed any steps. If our steps above is same as yours but the behaviour is different then we will recommend you to reinstall GroupWise or upgrade to the latest version.
Hope this helps.
[This message was edited by Support 3 on October 08, 2006 at 10:38 PM.]