• Creator
    Topic
    Reflect
    Participant

Hi,

I was given this product by management of our company yesterday. I am using it for investigations. We have a public record request. The lwayer involved wants this run on his account but only for one “folder”.

Is there a way to do this? I poked around and I do not see one. If so then my next question is would there be a complimentery product that would allow for deletion of all unwanted folders once exported?

At this point I created a dummy account. I asked the person in question to “share” the folder in question to that acount. I will then export that account.

TIA,

Brian

• Author
    Replies
    Support 2

Thanks for your question. Currently Archive To Go is designed to export the complete mailbox and not a folder subset.

There is no way to delete unwanted folders from an account after export, although you can use the troubleshooting feature, shown in this post, to export folder contents from a specific folder onwards. You can drag the desired folder to the bottom of the target mailbox and set it to the be the starting point for content export. This approach still means that you have the entire original GroupWise mailbox folder structure within the exported archive, although all folders will be empty except for folders below the specified ‘troubleshooting’ folder. After reply to this post, I will update the troubleshooting entry to include access to an Advansys Formativ Express Applet which enables you to set the troubleshooting ‘start’ folder from within the GroupWise client.

The features you require are top priority for Version 2.0, which is planned for release in Q2, 2007. In the mean time, the shared folder approach seems to be another good idea for an interim work-around.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Advansys Support

Reflect
    Participant

Thank you very much for the quick reply. I tried your link to the TSF, worked nicely on my account as a test.

Take care,

Brian

Support 2

Thanks for your feedback, much appreciated.

Regards,

Advansys Support

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.