This is minor as I will instruct users to ignore the figures as everything else works well.
When I tested Personalised Emailer Pack 2.0.25 with GroupWise 7.0.1 13/6/06 I found the totals are incorrect in various media forms ie. sometimes on the summary screen, or in the personalised emailer report, or in the failure log.txt or in the success log.txt.
1. when I ticked the ‘do not filter duplicate recipients’ feature it drafted 297 emails. The 297 figure was correctly displayed on the summary screen but in the personalised emailer report it incorrectly stated it had 284 pending ie. the 13 duplicates that were processed were not counted. Also in the success log.txt it incorrectly listed only 284 emails ie. the 13 duplicates that were processed were not displayed.
2. when I unticked the ‘do not filter duplicate recipients’ feature it drafted 284 emails as 13 failed due to duplicates. The 284 figure was correctly displayed on the summary screen but it stated 12 failed when it should state 13 failed as there was a triplicate email address. The incorrect failure figure also appeared in the personalised emailer report and failure log.txt.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.