Advansys PST Creator
Advansys is pleased to announce the beta release of the Advansys PST Creator solution, which will convert Advansys Archive to Go archives or Advansys portable messages (FML files) folder into Microsoft® Outlook® PST format. You can also convert Archive to Go archives to existing PST.
This solution makes it easy to provide an alternative format for your Archive To Go portable archives, whether it be for people leaving an organization, for applications/professional services which require the Outlook PST file format or searching across multiple archives.
Please see below for the System Requirements and Client installation.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Redistributable or later.
- Microsoft Outlook® 2003 or later.
- To install, first close all applications and run the installation program. Start the solution from the Desktop shortcut or from the Programs menu (Start – All Programs – Advansys PST Creator).
- You can start the Outlook Client then run the solution. Alternatively, configure the Outlook client to prompt on startup for the MAPI profile to be used. There are well known MAPI configuration issues when running both the GroupWise client and Outlook on the same workstation. You can configure the MAPI profile behavior in the Outlook client under Options | Mail Services | Prompt for a profile to be used.
If you are interested to test this beta then please send a message to support (email@example.com).
[This message was edited by Support 3 on July 02, 2008 at 03:12 PM.]
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.