we purchased Formativ shortly. Now i have to install it and best for us is to install the development environment (Creator) on a Citrix Metaframe Terminal Server (TS) as a published application. I have done the standard setup of Formativ Creator. After a short overview i have found the various paths that are used by Formativ. Most of them are pointing to the user profile dir. About these settings i have some questions:
- Is it a good idea at all to install Formativ Creator on a TS ?
- When yes, what are the guidelines or best-practise ?
- I have found the Docu about the Setup-Option file, but, because you mention to use the default settings, i want to ask, in which of the folders is development data saved and they should therefore not point to the local disk of the TS. Which of them should i modify to point to a central development location.
- What is about the individual usersettings, where are they saved?
- other important things?
Thanks for any help.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.