/ Forums / Advansys Archive To Go, Advansys PST Creator / Archive To Go / Cannot view messages in Archive2Go

• Creator
    Topic
    ebaaij
    Participant

Hello,

With 1 archive i get the message “Please insert the following media to view this item: “media-01” (in the mail-property window). I see the messages but cannot open them. When i switch from Primary Mailbox to Archive, i can open the messages, this works fine. The problem only excist in the primary Mailbox. We use version archive To Go Viewer 1.2 Build 1.2.0.0 15-2-2007.
    Other user-archives are working fine.

Regards Ernst-jan

• Author
    Replies
    Support 3
    Participant

The Archive To Go Viewer should only request specific media when you attempt to open a message which resides on that media. For example, if you have DVD2 (i.e. media-02) inserted and you attempt to open a message which resides on DVD1, the Viewer should prompt to insert DVD1 (media-01) into the CD/DVD drive.

Could it be you are attempting to view a message which resides on volume 1 (DVD1) when DVD2 or DVD3 is installed? If not, to help us replicate the problem, we need to know the exact steps which result in this error. You can detail them here or feel free to write directly to support@advansyscorp.com.

Regards,
    Advansys Support

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.