• Creator
    Topic
    guernath
    Participant

I use Archive2go. Sorry for my English.

I need to know if it’s possible to make an automatic archiving without user inferface or just the password windows.

We can put settings in the files : settings.xml and systems.xml. We can copy these files in the “documents and settings/Username/ApplicationData”. And ArchivetoGo detect the last accountname of GroupWise in the registry. So now, after enter the password, user have just to click next, next, next…

Can we just see the AccountSelection windows for the password and hide the Welcome windows, NativeGroupWiseArchive windows, GeneralOptions windows, OutputOptions windows and Confirmation windows?

Do you have options like [show dialogs] that we can try in .ini files?

Or do you have command line options?

Any other ideas will be welcome.

Thank you.
    Nathalie

• Author
    Replies
    Support 1
    Participant

Dear Nathalie,

Thank you for your inquiry.

The “automatic archiving” you describe is not available in the current release version of Archive To Go. It sounds essentially like batch archiving which is planned for version 2.0 (due around Q2 2008). Batch archiving would process several GroupWise accounts in sequence, optionally including those accounts’ primary native archives.

If you have a more urgent need for automatic archiving, and you would like a customized solution, please write to support@advansyscorp.com, describing your specific requirements in detail.

Regards,
    Advansys Support

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.