• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Is there any way to add additional columns to the main view – in particular it would be very useful to see the Sender name – we only seem to get subject and date which makes it relatively hard to browse the archived messages compared to the normal email client.

• Author
    Replies
    Support 1
    Participant

Thank you for your enquiry.

Unfortunately it is not possible to add columns to the message list view in the current version (1.2) of Message Viewer. In particular, the ability to browse by Sender would be a valuable feature.

However I will pass on your requirement to Engineering to review for inclusion in the next release. At this point I have no information about a likely release date.

In the meantime, you can use the Search feature to find all messages whose text contains a specific sender name.

Once again, thank you for your feedback. Please feel free to post details of anything else that’s on your wish-list for the Message Saver Pack.

Regards,
    Advansys Support

[This message was edited by Support 3 on September 16, 2004 at 05:54 PM.]

Anonymous

Hi,
    Besides the Sender issue, it would be very nice if the original send date of the message could be shown in a column too.
    It seems to me that the 3 most important peaces of information used to browse for an email are: Sender, Subject and the Date the email was send.

Regards Cees Mookhoek

Support 1
    Participant

Cees,

Thank you for posting your suggestions, which will be added to the list of enhancement requests.

At present our engineers are reviewing the feature list for the next major release of Message Saver Pack. A release date is not available right now, but Engineering does take care to consider requests such as yours very seriously.

Once again, thank you for the feedback, and please do not hesitate to contact us with further comments or requests.

Regards,
    Advansys Support

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.