The main application updated in 188.8.131.52 is Archive To Go Creator 184.108.40.206
Enhanced GroupWise System Definition: New column ‘Domain’ for post office list.
- New log file to record the post office discovery process.
- Fixed display of duplicate post offices.
- Excludes external post offices and post offices that belong to unauthenticated eDirectory Trees (in an environment with multiple eDirectory Trees).
- New ‘Connect’ button to connect to the specified GroupWise domain.
Other Enterprise Mode enhancements
- Context menu on System view for cache and log management (Refresh F5, View log, Clear log, Clear cache).
- Prevents duplicates in the Checked Items list.
- New log file to record the system discovery process.
- Excludes GroupWise objects that belong to unauthenticated Trees (in an environment with multiple eDirectory Trees).
- Fixed error ‘eDirectory Tree could not be set.’
- Fixed error ‘AccessViolationException’ associated with post office/system discovery.
Existing Archive To Go 2.0 customers can check for updates using the inbuilt “Check for updates” feature in Archive To Go Creator.
[This message was edited by Support 2 on September 13, 2010 at 01:04 AM.]
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.