Advansys is very pleased to announce the immediate availability of Advansys PST Creator 3.0. Please see below for the details of what’s new and how to download.
PST Creator 3.0 introduced conversion automation, support for Archive To Go 3.0 and more. See below for key features and details.
- Conversion automation
- Archive To Go monitoring
- Advanced reporting
- Conversion history
- Enhanced conversion
- Updated user interface
Click the heading below to review What’s New in detail.
What's New in Detail
- Archive To Go output folder monitoring. When an Archive To Go archive export completes, this feature will automatically convert it to PST format.
- New XML template feature enables the recording and reuse of conversion settings.
- Start Advansys PST Creator and execute a template via a command line parameter or double-click a template file in Windows File Explorer.
- New progress tab including a tree view which displays the account currently converting, accounts awaiting conversion and accounts completed.
- New Conversion History tab for easy access to previous conversion session logs.
- Displays details of folders processed for each converted account.
- Visual indicators for success, warnings and errors.
- Progress bars display overall conversion progress (batch processing), current account progress and account folder progress.
- Updated color coded and hyperlink enabled user interface.
- Support for automatically including all archives under a parent folder.
- Imports GroupWise personal contact groups into Outlook.
- Supports GroupWise message’s reply/forward status.
- Supports GroupWise private message status.
- Suppresses Outlook appointment reminders older than the conversion date-time.
- Outlook message display style used for recipient name and email address.
- Uses the GroupWise personal subject for the converted Outlook message and stores the original subject in an Outlook User Defined Field (UDF).
- Support for Archive To Go 3.0’s external attachments feature.
- Option to convert another archive during the same session.
- Logging information updated.
- Shows export time, machine name, available memory.
- Summary and verbose logs for batch processing, including message types converted (i.e. email, contacts etc).
- If matching contact fields are not found in Outlook (Manager, User ID, Modified Date etc), then append them to the contact’s notes text.
- Added print option for Outlook User Defined Fields (UDFs), which are used by the PST Creator to store information which does not have a direct equivalent in Outlook, such as the GroupWise message properties text and custom fields.
- Convert GroupWise Notes to Outlook ‘all day’ appointments.
- Append the GroupWise Note subject and start date to the converted Outlook Note’s body text.
- Option to use the GroupWise message modified date for the converted Outlook message’s reply or forward date (default value FALSE).
- Option to automatically add the Outlook data file (*.pst) to the current user profile.
Customers with current upgrade protection can download and install 18.104.22.168 from the Advansys PST Creator Download page and it will automatically operate as a fully licensed version. Visit the product page for more information.