Advansys is very pleased to announce the immediate availability of Archive To Go 3.0. Please see below for the details of what’s new and how to download.
Archive To Go 3.0 introduced export automation templates, support for GroupWise 2014 and many more enhancements. See below for key features and details.
- Export automation
- GroupWise 2014 support
- Enhanced Enterprise mode
- Folder filtering
- Contact group support
- Shared folder reporting
Click the heading below to review What’s New in detail.
What's New in Detail
Archive To Go Creator
- New template feature enables the recording and reuse of export settings.
- Automatically saves current settings to “Auto_Last_Template”.
- Hands-free’ export automation capability.
- Start Archive To Go and execute a template via a command line parameter or double-click a template file in Windows File Explorer.
- Encrypt and password-protect templates.
- Templates work in Local and Enterprise Modes.
- Special XML support files enable further automation and monitoring.
Enterprise Access Mode
- Major update for GroupWise 2014 (supports new REST Admin API).
- Supports export of message properties.
- GroupWise Trusted Application config.bin settings are now portable between machines.
- Include folders by name matching.
- ‘Contains’, ‘begins with’ and ‘ends with’ name matching functionality.
- Works with main GroupWise account and personal archives.
- Address book contact groups exported.
- Account signatures exported.
- Auto-renaming of export folder when name already exists.
- Option to save large file attachments external to the message when a size limit is exceeded (default is 50 MB, user-configurable).
- Output folder user access rights check.
- Updated logging capabilities.
- Reports shared folder rights and user access list.
- Many additional export process details added and layout updated.
- Uses .NET Framework 4.0 as minimum requirement.
- Additional updates and fixes.
Archive To Go Viewer
- Updated UI colors.
- Minor fixes.
Archive To Go Finder
- Updated UI colors and layout.
Customers with current upgrade protection can download and install 18.104.22.168 from the Archive To Go Download page and it will automatically operate as a fully licensed version. Visit the product page for more information.