I have received the tesst application that you sent and have given it a go. This all works properly so I know the Trusted App’s are working. Thanks for that.
I then thought I would try removing the trusted app and start again. I tried running the applet to remove the trusted app and this failed. This got me thinking. The credentials that I am providing as App name and Key must be wrong. I have since found out that a colleague had run the Trusted App creation on his PC before I did it on mine. As a result I beleive the credentials I was using were incorrect. I have since manually removed the app through C1 and have recreated and then used the app above and it all works.
Thanks for the assistance.