Audit and secure GroupWise proxy access rights quickly and easily for individuals and across the enterprise. Proxy access security audit reports can be output in HTML, CSV and XML and can be displayed directly within the GroupWise client. Nothing is required on the end user’s workstation.
Easily manage GroupWise proxy security
Enterprise Proxy makes it easy to audit and secure your GroupWise system’s proxy access rights for one or more GroupWise users from a central location. You can produce a proxy access audit report (in HTML, CSV or XML format) on the proxy rights that users have allocated to others.
Use Enterprise Proxy to implement and monitor corporate GroupWise proxy access policies from a single location in moments! You do not need to install additional software on end-users’ computers – simply run Enterprise Proxy from a single location to control proxy access for one or thousands of users.
Click the button to watch a video demonstration.
- Individual or enterprise-wide proxy rights allocation from a central location.
- Allocate proxy rights on a System, Domain, Post Office, Distribution List or User object level, including support for external user list text files.
- Provides the ability to update or reset existing user proxy settings.
- Detailed proxy access security reporting available in a variety of output formats (HTML, CSV or XML), including results display within the GroupWise client using a Formativ Portal.
- No software required to be installed on end-user computers.
- Easy to setup and operate.
Download Enterprise Proxy
USD price per user. US$3 is added for the single Formativ Runtime license, which powers the centralized solution.
Formativ Maintenance: Provides customers with access to minor product updates. New and upgrade licenses include the first 12 months maintenance free of charge. After the first 12 months, optional Formativ Maintenance is charged annually at 25% of current product RRP.
Volume Discounts. Significant discounts are available for volume purchases.
Special Pricing. Advansys will always seek to meet special purchasing circumstances. Flexible pricing and licensing conditions will be considered.
Terms and Conditions: Review the Advansys standard terms and conditions.
Listed below are the minimum requirements. It is recommended to use the latest GroupWise client update for each major release.
- Formativ Runtime or Creator.
- Novell GroupWise 2014 SP1, 2012 SP1, 8.0.1, 7.0 SP1, 6.5.
- For GroupWise 2012 and below, the Novell GroupWise Trusted Application DLL is required to be installed on the workstation used to run the solution. This is not a requirement for GroupWise 2014.
- Microsoft Windows 32 or 64 bit, versions 8, 7, Vista or XP.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later.
- Microsoft Windows Script 5.5 or later.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader for documentation.
Note: The Novell GroupWise Trusted Application DLL is required to be installed on the workstation used to run the solution.
Enterprise Proxy enables administrators to audit and secure GroupWise proxy access rights quickly and easily for individuals and across the enterprise. Proxy access security audit reports can be output in HTML, CSV and XML and can be displayed directly within the GroupWise client. Nothing is required on the end user’s workstation.
Enterprise Calendar Dates
Enterprise Calendar Dates makes it easy to create team calendars by adding common Appointments and Notes to your GroupWise users’ calendars from a central location. Nothing is required to be installed on a user’s workstation.