File messages and navigate your GroupWise folders with absolute ease.
Your Personal Filing Assistant
With the volume of email always increasing, efficient email management is essential. You need to file messages quickly into the appropriate location without having to navigate hundreds of folders. Effective filing enables faster retrieval of messages in future, saving time and money. The Filing Assistant for GroupWise makes filing messages and folder navigation a breeze!
You can locate folders by matching text you type or simply select a folder offered by the automated Suggest feature, which lists suggested folders for filing based on selected message analysis. Then file your messages quickly with one mouse click. It’s that easy.
Filing Assistant also works with GroupWise Proxy, allowing someone with the appropriate proxy rights to file another person’s email. The power of GroupWise list filtering and QuickFinder combined with Filing Assistant offers fast reorganization and collation of messages which may be dispersed throughout the account.
A range of additional features enable you to tune GroupWise to the way you want to work, such as search optimization by adding special keywords to folder descriptions, creating new and renaming existing folders.
Accelerate GroupWise email management today with the Advansys Filing Assistant!
- Search for folders by full or partial name.
- Automatically suggests potential folder(s) for message filing.
- Move selected message(s) into a folder listed in the search results.
- Navigate quickly to a folder listed in the folder search results.
- Control folder suggestion results with the folder keyword editor.
- Create new GroupWise folders based on folder search results.
- Sort folder search results by Name, Description or Rank.
- Undo last message move.
- Customize number of search results listed.
- Folder reporting and search results export to CSV.
- Works with key GroupWise features: Proxy, QuickFinder, List Filter and Folder Description.
- Wide range of user-defined options to customize operation.
- Integrates with the GroupWise Windows client.
- Easy to use.
- Rapid message filing with minimum time and effort.
- Navigate GroupWise folders with speed and ease.
- Improved information organization leads to faster retrieval.
- Customize easily to address changing filing requirements.
- Manage other accounts using GroupWise Proxy.
- Minimizes the need for the GroupWise folder tree view, which can be hidden to provide more effective use of your monitor display area.
- Easily tailor operation to suit the way you work.
- Integrates seamlessly with GroupWise.
Download Filing Assistant
Instructions for purchasing online
Online Purchasing System. A fast and secure way to obtain a registration code to license your Formativ trial software. Please note that all Formativ software is distributed electronically as fully featured 30-day trial software only and you will not receive a physical package. You can download the software from our Formativ Download Page.
To purchase a Formativ product, please follow the simple steps below.
- Product Selection. Click the Buy Online button associated with the product you wish to purchase. A new browser window opens and displays the product added to your shopping cart.
- Quantity Selection. When you first add a product to your shopping cart, by default the purchase quantity will be one (1). To increase this quantity, just type the number of product licenses you require in the Quantity column, then press the TAB or cursor keys, which will change the price automatically to reflect the appropriate quantity discount and the updated order total.
- Multiple Products. To add another product to your cart, navigate to the desired product’s purchase information and repeat steps 1. and 2. above.
- Continue to Checkout. Follow the on-screen instructions to finalize your purchase. A receipt page will display and an email will be sent which contains your registration key code(s), including a link to your online receipt. If you require assistance, please use the Contact Us form or send an email to:
Formativ Maintenance: Provides customers with access to minor product updates. New and upgrade licenses include the first 12 months maintenance free of charge. After the first 12 months, optional Formativ Maintenance is charged annually at 25% of current product RRP.
Volume Discounts. Significant discounts are available for volume purchases.
Special Pricing. Advansys will always seek to meet special purchasing circumstances. Flexible pricing and licensing conditions will be considered.
To discuss your requirements, please contact an Advansys Sales Partner or Advansys.
Terms and Conditions: Review the Advansys standard terms and conditions.
Listed below are the minimum requirements. It is recommended to use the latest GroupWise client update for each major release.
- Formativ Runtime or Creator.
- Novell GroupWise 2012 SP1, 8.0.1, 7.0 SP1, 6.5.
- Microsoft Windows 32 or 64 bit, versions 8, 7, Vista or XP.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later.
- Microsoft Windows Script 5.5 or later.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader for documentation.
Formativ Solutions Support Advansys provides support via our support forums and email. For product update and support details, please see the Formativ Support page.