Personal Outlook Migration Pack
A free Formativ Express solution for migrating a mailbox from Microsoft Outlook to GroupWise.
Migrate from Outlook to GroupWise
The Personal Outlook Migration Pack is a free tool for migrating data from Microsoft Outlook to GroupWise. It supports migration of email, appointments, tasks, notes, journal entries and contacts from PST files and Exchange data stores.
- “After some preliminary testing, our IT department imported the Outlook files into GroupWise with ease. In the past, we were convinced that Outlook data could not be uploaded into GroupWise. However, the Advansys applet performs as advertised. Now we are all doing cartwheels in the halls since this was a top priority for our President and Executive Vice President. You saved the day!!!”
- “I learned about the product from the Novell GroupWise Cool Solutions website. I was looking for an inexpensive way to convert from Outlook to GroupWise. The pop3 import that comes with GW only works with Outlook Express and even then unless it shows up in the list there is nothing you can do. That is why I was so excited to learn about your Personal Outlook Migration Tool, and the fact that it was totally free, just blew me away. I tested it out and it worked. Quite an accomplishment, as is most of the time products rarely do exactly what they say they will the first time. Bottom line is the product worked and it was free and to me that is the greatest thing. I started looking around for other Formativ solutions I could use and found a print utility that lists the attachments. I had to spend $15.00 and it was worth every cent to have that functionality.
Once again, thank you and keep me posted on new and exciting products.”
Slide show: A short Powerpoint presentation on the Outlook Migration Pack principles can be downloaded here.
It’s FREE! If you do not already own Formativ Runtime, just download Formativ Express, which is the free Formativ solutions engine from Advansys.
- Outlook 2000 Windows Client (or later version).
- GroupWise 6.02 Windows Client (or later version).
- Formativ Express (FREE!) or Formativ Runtime.
Formativ Solutions Support Advansys provides support via our support forums and email. For product update and support details, please see the Formativ Support page.