Enterprise Calendar Dates
Easily create team calendars by adding common Appointments and Notes to your GroupWise users’ calendars from a central location. Nothing is required to be installed on a user’s workstation.
Easily manage common calendar items
Enterprise Calendar Dates makes it easy to add common Appointments and Notes to your GroupWise users’ calendars from a central location. Ideal for organizations that need to distribute and manage common dates, such as holidays, educational semester start and end dates, meetings, etc., Enterprise Calendar Dates makes the entire process simple. Nothing is required to be installed on a user’s workstation.
Enterprise Calendar Dates lets you specify a Master Mailbox GroupWise account. Every Appointment and Note in the master account is distributed to the users you specify. Once items have been created in each user’s mailbox, they are synchronized with the master mailbox every time you run the solution. For example, if you change the start time of an appointment in the master mailbox, the next time you run the solution the corresponding item is updated in all users mailboxes.
You may choose to synchronize with all users in a Domain, members of one or more Distribution Lists, lists of users contained in a file, or individual users.
Enterprise Calendar Dates also makes it easy to remove synchronized items from mailboxes.
- Enterprise-wide distribution of team or organization calendar items from a central location.
- No software required to be installed on end-user computers.
- Changes made to the master GroupWise calendar are synchronized to end-users calendars.
- Easy to setup and manage.
Download Enterprise Calendar Dates
Formativ Maintenance: Provides customers with access to minor product updates. New and upgrade licenses include the first 12 months maintenance free of charge. After the first 12 months, optional Formativ Maintenance is charged annually at 25% of current product RRP.
Volume Discounts. Significant discounts are available for volume purchases.
Special Pricing. Advansys will always seek to meet special purchasing circumstances. Flexible pricing and licensing conditions will be considered.
Terms and Conditions: Review the Advansys standard terms and conditions.
Listed below are the minimum requirements. It is recommended to use the latest GroupWise client update for each major release.
- Formativ Runtime or Creator.
- Novell GroupWise 2014 SP1, 2012 SP1, 8.0.1, 7.0 SP1, 6.5.
- For GroupWise 2012 and below, the Novell GroupWise Trusted Application DLL is required to be installed on the workstation used to run the solution. This is not a requirement for GroupWise 2014.
- Microsoft Windows 32 or 64 bit, versions 8, 7, Vista or XP.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later.
- Microsoft Windows Script 5.5 or later.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader for documentation.
Enterprise Proxy enables administrators to audit and secure GroupWise proxy access rights quickly and easily for individuals and across the enterprise. Proxy access security audit reports can be output in HTML, CSV and XML and can be displayed directly within the GroupWise client. Nothing is required on the end user’s workstation.
Enterprise Calendar Dates
Enterprise Calendar Dates makes it easy to create team calendars by adding common Appointments and Notes to your GroupWise users’ calendars from a central location. Nothing is required to be installed on a user’s workstation.