The Stationery editor built into the Stationery solution lets you insert remote images.
You can use the editor to insert links to remote images within your stationery. Images inserted using this technique are not sent as standard GroupWise image file attachments with the message. As the images do not travel with the message, this technique results in messages which are smaller.
To insert a remote image into your stationery:
1. Position the cursor at the point where you want to insert the remote image.
2. Press the Remote Image toolbar button.
3. Enter the full Image URL to the image you wish to insert. You must include the http://
component of the URL.
4. Press the Refresh button. The image (if available) will be analysed and the width and height
properties, as well as the options under Enclosing Element Properties, will be enabled.
5. Specify the Enclosing element type and other properties as appropriate.
6. Press OK.
I hope this helps.