Thank you for your question regarding eDirectory setup.
The only component not compatible in your live system is GroupWise 6.0.0. Formativ is only supported with GroupWise 6.0.1 (SP1) or greater. However, I don’t think this component is causing your problem.
Given you are able to get this to work on your test system, there is most likely an environmental issue. When you mention the applet appears in eDirectory, but is not saved, do you mean the applet appears in the Formativ Admin UI, but on restart it has dissapeared? If you check the library using ConsoleOne/NWAdmin can you see the applet object?
As there are many variables in an eDirectory configuration, it would be very helpful if you could send the configuration information from the machine you experience the problem on. Try to publish an applet to the library in question, exit GroupWise and restart. Once started, perform the following steps to obtain the configuration information.
– From the main GroupWise menu, select Help|About Formativ
– Select the Configuration tab on the About dialog that appears
– Press the Copy to Clipboard button. This copies the configuration information to the Windows clipboard
– Press OK to close the Formativ About dialog
– Compose a new email message to email@example.com and paste the contents of the Windows clipboard to the body of the message. Send the message.
On receipt of the message we’ll take a look and report our findings in this thread.