/ Forums / Advansys Formativ / Formativ Creator / Lost Admin applet

• Creator
    Topic
    gritz
    Participant

Installed new (1.6) Formativ, now missing my Administration applet icon..I have Run Applets, etc, but missing the administration..any help would be appreciated…(yes, I am in administrator mode..)

• Author
      Replies
      Support 2

Thanks for the report. When you refer to the Administration applet icon, I presume you mean the triangular ‘play’ icon which displays FormativCentral (Formativ Developer and Admin only)?

And under your Applets menu, are the Manage Applets and Start Recording entries missing?

As this is the first report of this issue, to help us pinpoint the problem it would be most appreciated if you could send us the Formativ configuration information by selecting the GroupWise client’s Help menu, select About Formativ, select the Configuration tab and use the Copy to Clipboard button, then paste the config info into an email to support@advansyscorp.com.

Thanks and regards,

Advansys Support

gritz
        Participant

The answer to both questions is “Yes”, and I just sent my Config via email..
          Thanks!

Support 1a
          Participant

Open the Formativ Windows Control Panel applet and ensure all the options under ‘Enable/Disable’ features are checked, then re-start the client. An early version of the 1.6 installer did not always maintain a setting that could cause this to happen.

Advansys Support

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.