Easily tag GroupWise messages with security and custom markings. Email Classification tags can be used for manual or automated message filtering and notification systems.
Secure tagging for classifying GroupWise messages
The Email Classification solution is designed specifically for GroupWise, enabling users to tag outgoing messages by adding subject or body text markings in a consistent and reliable manner.
This solution offers organizations a wide range of potential benefits, from tagging messages as business or personal items through to multiple tag categories for use in government departments or specialist applications. Tags deployed using Email Classification can improve correspondence security management and helps reinforce user responsibility for applying organization standards.
Organization message tagging standards, facilitated by Email Classification, help maintain a consistency of information management, enabling the integration of systems which check tags and perform automated operations, either in real-time, such as a gateway, or for post information processing at some point in the future for research or regulatory requirements.
- Administrator can fully customize tag list for individual users, groups, departments or make them organization wide.
- Option to enforce users to tag email upon send.
- Add tag to message subject and/or body.
- Tags can be organized into categories.
- Many operational configuration options to tailor to your needs.
- Full support for HTML and text message formats.
- Easy to use, integrates seamlessly with the GroupWise client.
Download Email Classification
Formativ Maintenance: Provides customers with access to minor product updates. New and upgrade licenses include the first 12 months maintenance free of charge. After the first 12 months, optional Formativ Maintenance is charged annually at 25% of current product RRP.
Volume Discounts. Significant discounts are available for volume purchases.
Special Pricing. Advansys will always seek to meet special purchasing circumstances. Flexible pricing and licensing conditions will be considered.
Terms and Conditions: Review the Advansys standard terms and conditions.
Listed below are the minimum requirements. It is recommended to use the latest GroupWise client update for each major release.
- Formativ Runtime or Creator.
- Novell GroupWise 2012 SP1, 8.0.1, 7.0 SP1, 6.5.
- Microsoft Windows 32 or 64 bit, versions 8, 7, Vista or XP.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later.
- Microsoft Windows Script 5.5 or later.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader for documentation.
With the volume of email always increasing, efficient email management is essential. You need to file messages quickly into the appropriate location without having to navigate hundreds of folders. Effective filing enables faster retrieval of messages in future, saving time and money. The Filing Assistant for GroupWise makes filing messages and folder navigation a breeze!